This event is temporarily unavailable, please check back in mid-August for updates and online registration. Should you need further information, please contact us at (214) 559-7885 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dyslexia A to Z
This seminar is designed for educators and parents who are wanting a better understanding of dyslexia.
This session will include:
- an in-depth study of the definition and characteristics of dyslexia
- how to develop and implement accommodations for students with dyslexia
- a review of the laws and guidelines that guide dyslexia identification and intervention requirements in Texas public schools
- demonstration of the use of comprehension strategies for classroom and home use
- information covered in the TEA Dyslexia Handbook